Arabian Adventures

Northern Bird Bev moves to Dubai UAE with her job and her life changes beyond her wildest dreams.....

Monday, July 03, 2006

Oh Canada – a fond farewell and Poutine

Well our time in Canada was over and after 10 days of non-stop visiting, meeting new people, sightseeing and exploring I was knackered and ready for a holiday! I had finally met His nibs’ mates and without exception found them to be a great, friendly and welcoming bunch. I’m not sure what they thought of me, Alain says they liked me, but it’s impossible for us to build up relationships when we’re so far away. I would really love to spend more time with them and Inshaallah that will happen in the future. There is one thing above all else I will miss about Quebec and that’s Poutine… You don’t know what it is? Then go google it!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:58 am, Blogger Nat said…

    :-)
    I too am so fond of Poutine that I brought the gravy instant mix back to China !!! Glad to read that you enjoyed your trip to Que/Ont. It's not easy being quizzed by the in-laws and my bro's posse for more than a week...
    I look fwd to reading more of your adventures to maybe get to know you a little more...
    - Nat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home